Rainbow Station, the standard of excellence in early childhood, school-age recreation, and mildly ill care, is growing and we are seeking well qualified applicants to join our team!
FULL-TIME LEAD NURSERY SCHOOL TEACHER
We are currently reviewing applications for a Full-Time Lead Nursery School Teacher working with children ages 4 weeks to 3 years old.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the daily supervision and management of a primary care group of 4-8 children.
- Plans, implements and supervises the daily program for the class in accordance with the philosophy of Rainbow Station.
- Incorporates principles of age appropriate growth and development and developmentally appropriate practice in daily lesson plans.
CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Must possess a love for children and an ability to relate well with them, their families, and teachers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and work ethic – must be a team player!
- Degree in early childhood education, special education, child development, or other child related field.
- Two or more years experience working with young children in a group setting.
- Complete health and dental benefits.
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for advancement
- Tuition discount
Job responsibilities include caring for a group of 15-18 school age children, writing and implementing engaging project based activities, and ensuring all students have access to a safe and caring environment. Position has full time and part time options. Full Time hours are obtained by supporting our AM Preschool programming.
Full time candidates should be comfortable working with students from birth to afterschool. Applicants should possess coursework in a field related to child development and experience working with youth.
Interested applicants should apply with a cover letter and resume. Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.
- Coursework in a field related to child development and experience working in an afterschool program: 2 years
Employment at Rainbow Station is based on each candidate's personal and professional qualifications and ability to meet the specifications of the position to be filled. Rainbow Station maintains and promotes an equal employment opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, or age. Full-time, part-time, seasonal, and substitute employment opportunities are available at Rainbow Station as positions open.