Academics, Exploration, Creativity and More!
A developmentally appropriate kindergarten program featuring a 12 to 1 student to teacher ratio
The Rainbow Station Private Kindergarten program provides a positive nurturing atmosphere within an innovative and creative academic environment. Certified teachers work with students to master the Kindergarten Standards of Learning in an environment that promotes intellectual curiosity, a love of learning, and 21st century leadership skills. Our Private Kindergarten program meets children at their individual developmental levels and motivates them to achieve academic success.
Rainbow Station Private Kindergarten offers:
- A full- day kindergarten experience
- Small class sizes promote high academic achievement
- Classes strictly limited to 12 students per teacher
- A Standards of Learning based curriculum
- Certified teachers
- A technology infused curriculum
- After school recreational programming at no additional cost
- Nine-week grading periods
- Varied extra-curricular activities
- Scheduled Parent Teacher conferences
- Music, Physical Education, and Foreign Language Instruction
- Math, Science and Writing centers
- Phonological Awareness Literacy Screening Assessments
Children participating in the Rainbow Station Private Kindergarten Program receive individualized attention on a daily basis to help students master the academic challenges of rigorous Nationally Accredited Kindergarten Program.