Welcome to Rainbow Station at Austin/Cedar Park
Success of every child is our goal.
Every day at Rainbow Station, we empower children to discover their individual gifts and talents so they can “learn early, live well, and lead.” We are the first preschool and school-age recreation program in the world to fully integrate into our curriculum and daily language The Leader in Me philosophy (based on the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People)—integrating timeless leadership principles into every facet of our culture. We are passionate about early education and helping your child achieve his or her potential through a full spectrum of services you won’t find anywhere else. We blend learning and discovery in a nurturing, family-oriented environment that addresses cognitive, emotional, and physical development as well as health and wellness.
Rainbow Station is unlike any other school that you’ve ever experienced. Quite literally, you need to see us to believe us. Please call to schedule a tour today.
Our state of the art campus includes:
- Nursery School for children birth to age three
- Preschool for children age three to age five
- Private Kindergarten
- Village School Age Recreational Program, providing afterschool pick up from 12 different Schools in LISD, RRISD, Private and Charter schools.
- Camp Blue Sky in the summer, for children age five through age 13
- The Get Well Place for mildly ill children and specialized nursing care
Rainbow Station also offers:
- Balanced, Developmentally appropriate curriculum with a leadership focus
- Thematic based learning centers
- Field trips and extracurricular activities
- Convenient hours
- Degreed teachers certified in CPR/first aid, and Osha trained
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Teachers trained in The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Registered nurses on staff daily
- Family support philosophy
- Primary care for each child
- Accreditation through The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- A variety of extracurricular classes